- Hopkins Ordinary does not permit smoking indoors in any of its facilities. We will charge a $200 cleeaning fee if there is evidence of indoor smoking.
- Only the Garden Cottage is equipped for children under the age of 16.
- Pets are welcome in the Garden Cottage only with a pet fee of $35 per pet per night.
- Check-in is from 3PM until 7PM. Please let us know in advance in you cannot arrive by 7PM.
- Please check out by 11AM.
- Cooking facilities are available for guests in the Garden Cottage only.
- Peak Season and Holiday weekends may require a two-night stay.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, and cash.
- Room prices listed do not include state and county taxes of 9.3%.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- In order to hold your reservation, we run a deposit on your credit card equal to 50% of the total charge or one night plus tax, whichever is larger.
- If you must cancel, please do so more than 14 days before your reservation and we will refund your deposit minus a $25 per room-night administrative fee.
- If you cancel with 14 days or fewer remaining before your reservation, we will charge the full amount of your reservation to your credit card and make every attempt to re-book your room. If we are successful re-booking your room, we will refund your deposit minus a $25 per room-night administrative fee, for the amount that was re-booked. If we are unable to re-book the reservation, no refund will be issued.
- Whole House Reservations: If you are interested in reserving all of our rooms, we charge the same deposit that we charge for single room bookings: equal to 50% of the total charge or one night plus tax, whichever is larger. This deposit must be received before your reservation is confirmed and is non-refundable unless the rooms are re-booked. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the reservation. If rooms will ultimately be paid for by individuals staying in them, those individuals must provide payment in full prior to us returning any portion of the deposit. Cancellations that occur within 30 days of the reservation are liable for the total cost of the room(s), minus any portion that is re-booked.
Privacy and Security Policies
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.