- Hopkins Ordinary does not permit smoking indoors in any of its facilities. We will charge a $200 cleeaning fee if there is evidence of indoor smoking.
- Only the Garden Cottage is equipped for children under the age of 16.
- Pets are welcome in the Garden Cottage only with a pet fee of $35 per pet per night.
- Check-in is from 3PM until 7PM. Please let us know in advance in you cannot arrive by 7PM.
- Please check out by 11AM.
- Cooking facilities are available for guests in the Garden Cottage only.
- Peak Season and Holiday weekends may require a two-night stay.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, and cash.
- Room prices listed do not include state and county taxes of 9.3%.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- In order to hold your reservation, we run a deposit on your credit card equal to 50% of the total charge or one night plus tax, whichever is larger.
- If you must cancel, please do so more than 14 days before your reservation and we will refund your deposit minus a $25 per room-night administrative fee.
- If you cancel with 14 days or fewer remaining before your reservation, we will charge the full amount of your reservation to your credit card and make every attempt to re-book your room. If we are successful re-booking your room, we will refund your deposit minus a $25 per room-night administrative fee, for the amount that was re-booked. If we are unable to re-book the reservation, no refund will be issued.
- Whole House Reservations: If you are interested in reserving all of our rooms, we charge the same deposit that we charge for single room bookings: equal to 50% of the total charge or one night plus tax, whichever is larger. This deposit must be received before your reservation is confirmed and is non-refundable unless the rooms are re-booked. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to the start of the reservation. If rooms will ultimately be paid for by individuals staying in them, those individuals must provide payment in full prior to us returning any portion of the deposit. Cancellations that occur within 30 days of the reservation are liable for the total cost of the room(s), minus any portion that is re-booked.
Privacy and Security Policies
At Hopkins Ordinary we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Hopkins Ordinary. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Hopkins Ordinary does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Hopkins Ordinary, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Hopkins Ordinary may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.